Meet the Doctor
Dr. Ricardo C. CarrilloDDS
Dr. Ricardo Carrillo was born in Lima, Peru. In 2005, he earned both his Bachelor in Dentistry and Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) from the National University of San Marcos in Lima. Committed to staying informed of new technologies and techniques, Dr. Carrillo continued his education in Endodontics in Lima, and in Restorative and Cosmetic Dentistry (Dentistica) at the University of Maringa (UNINGA) in Sao Paulo, Brazil. He also completed an Advanced Education in General Dentistry program (AEGD) at the University of Florida and an Implant Fellowship Program at the NYU Linhart Continuing Dental Education Program. Through his extensive education in dentistry, he discovered his passion for serving patients.
With more than 14 years of experience, and fluency in English, Spanish, and Portuguese, Dr. Carrillo has practiced dentistry in private dental offices in different countries. His focus is on comprehensive dentistry, improving the quality of his patients’ lives with a holistic approach to dental care. Due to his extensive training and experience, Dr. Carrillo has become an expert in diagnosis, comprehensive treatment planning, digital smile design, restorative and cosmetic dentistry, endodontics, and implant placement. He believes in making dental visits an enjoyable and comfortable experience where every patient leaves with a healthy and confident smile.
Above all, Dr. Carrillo enjoys spending time with his close friends and family– especially his adorable kids Matias and Nicole. He loves Peruvian food, going to the beach, playing soccer, traveling, and knowing the different cultures of the world. He is thankful to God for every moment and for all the blessings in his life. He always strives to give his best to the community and his patients.
- Florida Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) – University of Florida Hialeah Dental Center
- Doctor of Dental Surgery – Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos – Lima Peru
- Bachelor in Dentistry – Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos – Lima, Peru
- Diplomate in Endodontics – Peruvian Society of Endodontics – Lima Peru
- Specialist in Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry (Dentistica) – Universidade de Maringa – Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Invisalign certified doctor
- Implant Fellowship Program at the NYU Linhart Continuing Dental Education Program
- Digital Smile Design (DSD) certified doctor