We offer a wide variety of services in house:
- Cleanings – provided by our two hygienists that use the latest techniques and provide a great experience for each patient.
- Exam and Diagnosis – Dr. Hamarnah examines each patient visually and a panoramic film is done with a complete oral cancer screening.
- Crowns – zirconia, porcelain fused to metal, silver or gold are used to improve the appearance of teeth as well as repair teeth that have had root canals, fractures or large fillings.
- Whitening – whether it’s in-house or take-home whitening.
- Root Canal Treatment – due to hot and cold sensitivity, deep decay to the nerve or tooth discoloration.
- Extractions – surgical, simple and wisdom tooth removal due to non-restorable tooth/teeth
- Invisalign – straighten your teeth for a perfect smile.
- Implants – Dr. Hamarnah will design implant and fit the replacement tooth/teeth. Dental implants can be placed in either the upper or lower jaws. Due to the biocompatible properties of titanium, a dental implant fuses with the bone and becomes a good anchor for the replacement tooth. Dental implants can be used in solutions for replacing single or multiple missing teeth.
- Restorative Treatments – if the tooth is decayed, fractured or the old filling is damaged. Dr. Hamarnah only uses composite resins. The color of your fillings can be matched to the natural color of your other teeth, completely hiding fillings when you laugh or open your mouth. Composite fillings can be used in front teeth whereas amalgam fillings cannot.
- Mouthguards – we custom design mouth guards, which are cost effective, protects your teeth from grinding.
- Root Canals
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Gentle extractions
- Wisdom teeth
- Periodontal disease treatment