Get a wide variety of services at Winter Haven Dental:
- Cleanings – provided by our two hygienists that use the latest techniques and provide a great experience for each patient.
- Exam and Diagnosis – Dr. Hamarnah examines each patient visually and a panoramic film is done with a complete oral cancer screening.
- Crowns – zirconia, porcelain fused to metal, silver, or gold are used to improve the appearance of teeth as well as repair teeth that have had root canals, fractures, or large fillings.
- Whitening – whether it’s in-house or take-home whitening.
- Root Canal Treatment – due to hot and cold sensitivity, deep decay to the nerve, or tooth discoloration.
- Extractions – surgical, simple and wisdom tooth removal due to non-restorable tooth/teeth
- Invisalign – straighten your teeth for a perfect smile.
- Implants – Dr. Hamarnah will design an implant and fit the replacement tooth/teeth. Dental implants can be placed in different areas: in either the upper or lower jaws. Titanium has the biocompatible properties, a dental implant will fuse with the bone and become a good anchor for the replacement tooth. You can replace single tooth or many teeth with the help of dental implants.
- Restorative Treatments – if the tooth is decayed, fractured or the old filling is damaged. Dr. Hamarnah only uses composite resins. The color of your fillings can be matched to the desired color of your other teeth. This will help to completely hide fillings when you laugh or open your mouth. Composite fillings can be used in front teeth whereas amalgam fillings cannot.
- Mouthguards – we custom design mouth guards, which are cost-effective, protect your teeth from grinding.
- Root Canals
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Gentle extractions
- Wisdom teeth
- Periodontal disease treatment